Let's Say I Do - Wedding Ceremonies

Same Sex Marriage
powered by

My Blog

Wedding Poem

Your Love To Me

written by Reverend Dawn

Your love to me is a single flame that lights an entire room,
Your love to me is simple yet can fly me to the moon.
Your love to me is a gift, one I cherish each and every day,
Your love to me, are the lyrics when there is nothing more to say.
Your love to me is gentle yet the strongest feeling I’ve ever felt,
Your love to me is solid yet makes me want to melt.
Your love to me is precious and I hope you know it’s true,
Your love to me I hope returns, the very same love to you.

9 Comments to Wedding Poem:

Comments RSS
Judy Collora on Tuesday, January 31, 2012 12:42 PM
Touched my heart. you are AMAZING
Reply to comment

replica omega on Sunday, October 06, 2013 9:41 PM
Thank you for allowing your inspirational story to come to light.

Nikki Gulino on Tuesday, January 31, 2012 3:17 PM
I love it. Perfectly said. When you love someone it is so simple to say. xoxo
Reply to comment

accelcreative.com on Sunday, December 15, 2013 9:47 PM
The Haven also provides individualized job search and training opportunities to homeless veterans looking for employment. Rose also said the premise of giving free cupcakes in exchange for clothing donations gives students another reason to participate.
Reply to comment

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 10:26 AM
Wenn Sie Nach Ort a Vermutung wissen, dass Sie haben die besten Moeglichkeit von als profitabel und das ist, was Wetten ist alles ueber . réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes
Reply to comment

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 12:40 PM
Ihre World-wide-web mit der ist total secure sowie Ihre Privatheit geschuetzt wird geschuetzt im geringsten Anlaesse . réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes
Reply to comment

3rdchanceministries on Sunday, August 27, 2017 12:49 PM
"If [character defects] contributed to our health and happiness, we would not have come to such a state of desperation."
Reply to comment

book promotion on Sunday, August 27, 2017 12:52 PM
No doubt that it is really an awesome poem I have ever read. Especially, last 2 line is impressive as well. Do you have a plan to write another poem in the near future? I am keenly waiting to hear from you. Thanks and keep up the great work.
Reply to comment